Tuesday 2 September 2008

My debut album...

...will be released both digitally, and in physical formats (CD, USB, LP, Cassette, Braille) on 30th September 2008.

Pineapple "Turner" Zeitgeist is a collection of songs written on the road, more specifically, the Amington Main Road in Tamworth, that will touch your soul and redefine what it is to be human in the 21st Century.
The tracklist is as follows:

1. The Revolution Is Giving Me Faceache
2. Rock Me Like Merlin
3. No Need To Get Emulsional
4. Pork!
5. You Broke My Heart And Messed With My Radio Stations
6. Sssh! I Can Hear Popping
7. The City is a Parasite (Lichfield Blues)
8. The Boy With The Golden Galoshes
9. That's Leprosy!
10. Donde Esta Mi Pan de Muertos? (Where is my dead bread?)
11. Give Iceland Back To The Irish
12. Return Nelson Mandela To Prison
13. Don't Come Too Close, I'm Spasming
14. I Asked You To Dance, You Asked Me To Defenestrate
15. spmalgdnarG, yltfoS eM oT tI oD (Or 'Do it to me softly, Grandglamps' spelled backwards. The entire song is performed backwards, and an advanced copy was recognised by the Welsh Language Music Association for its contribution to the advancement of Welsh language in music. See, even they can't tell the difference.)

No comments: