Sunday 20 June 2010

Like a broken record

People always tell me I’m like a broken record,
Because I keep telling them about my collection of broken records.
I wonder if I’ve broken a record,
For the biggest collection of broken records.
I asked them at the office of broken records,
If there was a record for the biggest collection of broken records,
And they said there was already a broken record,
For the biggest collection of broken records.
A man in America has ten thousand broken records,
Which has broken my record,
Because I have only three hundred broken records,
And if I want to achieve a broken record,
I’d need to get a lot more broken records.
So I’m always on the lookout for broken records,
To add to my collection of broken records,
And maybe one day I’ll have a broken record,
For the biggest collection of broken records,
But first, I need to find nine thousand seven hundred and one broken records,
And add them to my three hundred broken records,
If I’m ever to get my own broken record,
For the biggest collection of broken records,
And maybe then I’ll stop sounding like a broken record.

No comments: