Wednesday 20 April 2011

Facebook!

Facebook! Shit! It’s the future! Shit!

It has come to my attention recently that I have been ‘de-friended’ by five people on that Facebook. Five people! Now, to someone with 2000 ‘friends’ on there, that doesn’t make much of a dent, but when you have as few as me, you begin to notice, and begin to question what it is that’s causing people to ‘de-friend’ you.

Is it because I comment on everyone’s status updates with ‘lol’, regardless of whether what they were saying was funny?

Is it because I overuse the affectionate nickname ‘Fats’ when commenting on their photos?

Is it because I insist on telling everyone what I’m doing all the time, including toilet visits?

Well, if they don’t like it, they can go to hell. No, I don’t mean that, I miss them. Especially that one. That one whose status updates were 40% complaining about traffic and 60% thinly veiled homoerotic fantasies about John Barrowman. Take me back! Please!

No comments: